Nothing is better that a dessert after a delicious meal with family. Just give one of these Lasagna Desserts recipes below a try, and you’ll be hooked too!
Lite and fluffy lasagna desserts are one of my favorites! With so many different combined flavors you’ll be able to find one that your family will go nuts over.
25 Lasagna Desserts Recipes You Have to Make!
1. S’mores Dessert Lasagna – Yummy! Smores are favorite with my family.
2. Chocolate Pumpkin Dessert Lasagna – Featuring 4 layers with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin this will be a favorite fall time recipe.
3. Samoa Dessert Lasagna – Inspired by the favorite Samoa cookie!
4. Buster Bar Lasagna – Oreo cookies, ice cream, hot fudge, Snickers bars and whipped topping for a delicious treat.
5. No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake – A perfect summer dessert with Oreo Thins and fresh strawberries.
6. No-bake Chocolate Lasagna Recipe – Made from scratch using real ingredients like mascarpone cream and real chocolate.
7. Chocolate Lasagna – With layers of chocolate pudding and cream over an Oreo crust this would be perfect to take to a party.
8. Pumpkin Lasagna Cupcakes – with individual portions of an easy to make no bake pumpkin desert!
9. No-bake Chocolate Lush – This recipe looks AMAZING!
10. Milk and Cookies Lasagna – A perfect summertime no bake dessert filled with cookies and cream!
11. Red Velvet Dessert Lasagna – This recipe has all your favorites including chocolate, cheesecake, chocolate chips, Oreos, and whipped cream.
12. Apple Pie Lasagna – Semi-homemade with only three ingredients needed. Super Easy!
14. Lo-carb Chocolate Lasagna – Made with wholesome ingredients and the whipped topping is real whipped cream.
15. Monster Mash Dessert Lasagna – Would be perfect for a kid’s party!
16. Vanilla Hangup Mille Feuille – A fun twist because it is made with yogurt, strawberries, and phyllo dough sheets.
17. Key Lime Pie Lasagna – Looking for something sweet and tart? Try this yummy key lime dessert.
18. No-bake Strawberry Lasagna – reminds me of a strawberry shortcake but in a party-friendly 9×13 dish!
19. Chocolate Samoa Dessert Lasagna – Like flavor explosion in your mouth!
20. Oreo Pumpkin Lasagna – A smaller 9×9 dessert!
21. Cinnamon Roll Lasagna – Cinnamon rolls layered like a lasagna for a delicious twist on everyone’s favorite breakfast!
22. No-bake Mocha Mud Pie – Will remind you of Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream!
23. Brownie Brittle Strawberry Lasagna – A great change from your traditional graham cracker crusts.
24. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna – Includes all your favorites like peanut butter cups, whipped cream, and chocolate graham crackers.
25. Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna – Can be thrown together in 15 minutes!