Hello! My name is Haley, and welcome to Haley’s Vintage!
I’m a mom of three sweet and mischievous children. My husband and I have been married for over 15 years, and enjoy the simple things in life. Before having kids, I was a store manager for eight years. That taught me the value of a customer and how the customer is always right!
But before that, I worked in construction as a carpenter. Who knew right? I enjoyed being a finish carpenter, which is trim inside of your home (stairways, mantels, cabinets, doors, and more). My dad is a carpenter and still is to this day! Every once in a while he convinces me to come to work with him!
What is Haley’s Vintage – Audacious Parenting and DIY all about?
Affiliate links are used in this post which means that I make a small commission when you make a purchase, at no cost to you. I never recommend products or service I do not like or love! See my full disclosure here.
One of my goals is to help you lead a more successful life as a parent, but that does not mean you need to be a cookie-cutter mom!
What is a Cookie Cutter Mom?
She is the mom who is like all other moms and feels like she has lost her identity since becoming a parent. She strives so hard just to fit into what is considered as being a ‘normal mom,’ but she knows she can never be that normal… cookie-cutter mom!
What does Audacious Mom Mean?
Audacious mom is a mom, who is fearless, extremely original, bold, highly inventive, lively, unrestrained, or uninhibited by normal mom standards.
She enjoys her kids, finds fun ways to parent, and most importantly remains true to her identity as a person.
Are you excited yet?
I hope you are!!! One way I plan on helping you as an audacious parent is providing lots of FREE printables! A lot have been enjoying my new Daily Docket as a way to plan out your day. I know you love FREE printables and I have tons of them planned! So make sure you are on my exclusive email list, and I’ll notify you of new ones!
My Work With Brands and Media
On February 1, 2016, I became president of International Bloggers Association. It has been an honor to help bloggers achieve their goals! I love teaching them the best practices and forming lasting relationships with them. It truly is an amazing group of bloggers!
Late 2016, I partnered with Linqia, with the goal of helping brands further expand their reach through influencer marketing. It has been a great relationship for the both of us!
A Few Examples of My Sponsored Content:
- 5 New Traditions for Families & Dairy-Free Cereal Treat Balls for Kids!
- My Top 10 Gifting Picks from DICK’S Sporting Goods – Plus How to Help Youth Sports!
- How to Save More Money with Groupon Goods!
- Spoil Yourself with a Delightful MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy + Giveaway!
- Sphero SPRK+ is More THAN a Robot! Perfect for STEM Learning
- Easy Beef Taco Boats Your Kids Will Love
To see all my sponsored posts just visit here.
If you have a product that would fit well with my audience I can be reached at email@example.com.
Bloggers and Small Businesses:
If you would like to schedule a consultation you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have 2 boys ages 9 & 3 and 1 very opinionated 5-year-old girl
- My Hubby is a Male Nurse (He looks good in white LOL)
- We’re from Kentucky Y’all
- My mantel has over 300 pieces in it
- I like my bourbon neat
- Dragonflies are one of my favorite things!
- I have a southern accent
- My Grandparents were farmers, and I loved staying with them… farming is an education all in itself.
- My son will not share his pumpkin pie
- I am dog person
So sit back grab a cup of coffee and look around! If you have any questions I can also be reached at the form below.