Have you ever needed to print a shipping label, but are frustrated that you cannot print First Class from USPS.com? Let me show you how to print a shipping label in PayPal without an order, and you will be amazed at how simple it is!
Pin me so other can learn this handy trick when printing their shipping labels!
Okay let me honest here, this simple solution was not easy to find! No matter how much I looked around PayPal, I could not find a link to print the shipping label without an order. I have even Googled it multiple times, but this last time I have finally managed to found a way around this pesky problem.
Affiliate links are sometimes used on Haley’s Vintage which means that I make a small commission when you make a purchase, at no cost to you.
No more going to the post office and waiting in line! This so handy if you need to mail a giveaway for your blog, Etsy shop, or from your latest Instagram promotion. Or say you have started a with a direct sales company and would like to send out a few samples. Just like I just did when I joined Beautycounter.
And you will not need those expensive Stamps.com or Encidia.com subscriptions for those every once in awhile shipping labels. On a side note, if you do this a lot you may like a subscription to one of those services, as they have extra features like saving repetitive addresses or importing orders from different software. But personally, I would not pay the subscriptions unless you do more than 10 or more labels a month.
Also, from my research, this may only be available in the USA.
One more thing to note is if your package that contains anything that is fragile without proper packaging, or that is liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous, it must be presented to a Postal Service employee for acceptance. Learn MorePrint a Shipping Label in Paypal Without an Order!Click To Tweet
How to Print a Shipping Label in PayPal Without an Order
- Login into Paypal.com. (You must login first or else this next link may not work right.)
- Go to http://paypal.com/shiplabel/create/ ( You are going to want to bookmark this.)
- Now add your customer’s address.
- Click ship to this address.
- Double check return address and ship to addresses and edit if needed. You can also click the box and add a personalized email message to your customer.
- Now it is time to edit the shipping information. Select your preferred carrier between USPS and UPS.
- Select Service type – You can now select from USPS First-Class Mail, Media Mail, Parcel Select, Priority Express, and Priority Mail.
- Next, edit package information. You have a lot of options including adding insurance. Tip: Priority Mail comes with $50 in free insurance! So save some money and do not add insurance unless you need more coverage.
- Click Calculate the Shipping Cost.
- Then if you agree to with the charges, you can then click Confirm and Pay. You will have the choice on to pay with your PayPal balance or another form of payment.
- Print Shipping Label. These are my favorite shipping labels till I switched to this thermal printer. If you do not want a receipt, you can change that setting in your PayPal Preferences.
I know this seems like a lot of steps, but it a very simple process to print a shipping label in PayPal without an order.
What tips do have for printing shipping labels? Do you use a USPS.com, a shipping service like Stamps.com or Encidia.com, or just directly from PayPal?