Are you tired of boring lunch recipes? Today I’m sharing twenty healthy lunch recipes for work that will bring excitement back to your lunch break!
Don’t Forget to Pin Me!
I get so tired of the same old turkey sandwich for lunch, and because of that, I am always looking for a way to spice things up! These twenty lunch recipes will take away that boring sandwich and help you look forward to your lunch break.
20 Healthy Lunch Recipes for Work
- Healthy Nachos with Salsa Verde from kitchensanctuary.com
- Chickpea Fall Salad from jaroflemons.com
- Street Style Vegan Gyros from neuroticmommy.com
- Bacon Chicken And Arugula Sandwich from jocooks.com
- Vegan Spring Rolls W/ Spicy Turmeric Coconut Sauce from jaroflemons.com
- Summer Bliss Salad from eat-spin-run-repeat.com
- Super Simple Hummus Chicken Salad from kimscravings.com
- Tabbouleh Salad Recipe with Freekeh and Feta from rachelcooks.com
- Strawberry Blueberry Quinoa Summer Salad from neuroticmommy.com
- Piled-High Chicken and Vegetable Soup from kitchensanctuary.com
- Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels & Asian Quinoa Salad from dinneratthezoo.com
- Beet Hummus Sandwich from exploringhealthyfoods.com
- Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from peasandcrayons.com
- The Best Roasted Butternut Squash from citnutritionally.com
- Wild Rice Power Bowl from theleangreenbean.com
- Warm Winter Squash + Olive-oil Fried Chickpeas from flourish.live
- Cucumber, Corn And Avocado Salad With Miso Marinated Chicken from thehealthyhunterblog.com
- Skillet Sweet Potato & Kale Hash from jaroflemons.com
- Smoked Salmon And Broccoli Frittata Recipe With Norwegian Salmon from tamingtwins.com
- Tofu Saag Paneer from pineapplepineapple.co.nz
What do you like to take for your lunch? Do take the same thing every day or mix it up?