This post is sponsored by DICK’S Sporting Goods, but the content and opinions will always be my own.
Do you have a special someone on your list who loves the outdoors? A young athlete? Or maybe a mom needing some amazing new workout gear? I had a blast shopping at DICK’S Sporting Goods and you can too! Plus, don’t forget to read all the way to the bottom to enter to win a $25 DICK’s gift card!
My Top 10 Gifting Picks from DICK’S Sporting Goods
Have you ever shopped at DICK’S Sporting Goods? I just love their selection of merchandise! Plus, with extended store hours, great deals and promotions, and a variety of ways to shop, DICK’S is the perfect place to find the “Gift that Matters” for the athletes and outdoor enthusiasts on your shopping list.
Here are few of my favorite gifting picks!
From top left to bottom right:
- GoPro HERO5
- Trigger Point The GRID Foam Roller
- Sorel Boots
- Under Armour Storm Armour Fleece Hoodies
- Huffy Girls’ Disney Frozen Bike
- CALIA™ by Carrie Underwood Women’s French Terry Heather Dip-Dye Hoodie
- YETI 30 oz. Rambler Tumbler
- Titleist Pro V1 Personalized Golf Balls
- Apple Watches
- Stiga® Master Series ST3100 Competition Indoor Table Tennis Table
Head on Over to DICK’s Sporting Goods to get your shopping done!
5 Reasons You’ll Love Shopping at DICK’s Sporting Goods this Season:
- DICK’S offers you the option to purchase your gifts online and pick-up your items at a nearby DICK’S location. This is perfect for busy moms or even last minute gifts!
- Extended Hours
- DICK’S Sporting Goods will offer free shipping on online orders, with no minimum purchase required. Oversized or overweight items will still be subject to a surcharge.
- Great Deals and Promotions – Like Buy One Get Free on these super soft socks shown below!
- You will be able to purchase gifts online until 12 p.m. on Saturday, December 24th and pick them up in-store before 6:00 p.m!
I love to shop at DICK’s because of how kid friendly it is! We had a blast shopping, and she was able to ‘test’ out some new things she was wanting.
We found bicycles, basketball goals, tennis shoes, leg warmers, weights, fishing gear, gloves, coats, Kayaks, and so much more!
A new bicycle will help keep my kids active this coming summer!
I also loved how they had gifts of all price ranges!
We ended up leaving with four new snow sleds and a kid size snow shovel. Every year I always say I’m going to get new snow sleds, but always forget till there is snow on the ground. And guess what? Once the snow starts falling, you cannot find a snow sled to buy! This year we are prepared for some fun snow days! Addie had a blast ‘trying out’ all the sleds to find her perfect one.
You Can Help Save Youth Sports!
Share Me: By 2020, 27% of USA high schools could be without sports programs!Click To Tweet
DICK’S believes that sports make people better. As part of the DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation Sports Matter initiative, which helps youth athletic programs across the country receive vital funds to keep their sports programs intact, DICK’S and The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation are once again helping to support youth athletic teams this season.
How can you help #SaveYouthSports?
- Purchase a pair of custom, green Sports Matter shoelaces to show your support of youth sports. Two dollars from every purchase will be donated to The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation.
- Or, donate to The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation when checking-out.
All money raised will be donated to raise awareness and to support underfunded youth sports programs, assisting with everything from equipment purchases, facility maintenance cost and more.
This will benefit youth teams in need across the country. DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation Sports Matter initiative is already making a difference in Alaska, Harlem, and other places.
Enter to Win a $25 DICK’s Sporting Goods Gift Card
Let’s keep this simple! All you need to do is to comment below with “What gift would you buy from DICK’s Sporting Goods for your loved one?”
• The contest runs until December 21st, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST. I [Haley from Haley’s Vintage] will notify the winner directly by December 23, 2016.
• Entrants must be residents of the US and 18+ only. The winner will be randomly selected using randome.org from comments on this blog post.
• Winners have 48 hours to claim gift card. If you don’t claim gift card by the cutoff time I will randomly select another winner.