I am going to tell you how to leave a Tailwind Tribe! It is crazy easy, and you will finally be able to be in just the tribes that work for you.
Help other Tailwind Users out by pinning this image!
I love Tailwind tribes! They have been HUGE for my for my blog and getting my pins out to there. After writing my list of over 30 Tailwind Tribes for bloggers, I ended up being added to every tribe when I doubled checked that the links were working. But some of the tribes just do not match my niche or anything I plan on writing about in the future.
Affiliate links are used in Haley’s Vintage which means that I make a small commission when you make a purchase, at no cost to you. I never recommend products or service I do not like or love! See my full disclosure here.
Other reasons you might want to leave a tribe:
- Admin does not monitor the tribe.
- The tribe does not match your content.
- You are not receiving repins (But first make sure you have great pins, to begin with. Double check that they are performing well in other tribes.)
- Users spam the tribe with several of the same pins (this is hard to prevent, and I would think twice about leaving for this reason)
- You are just in too many tribes.
So, I have been patiently waiting for an easy way to leave them. Because till just recently you had to message the tribe admin and have them remove you. If the tribe was not actively monitored by an admin you were just stuck in it.
I cannot wait for you to see how easy it is to leave a Tailwind tribe.
How to Leave a Tailwind Tribe
- Enter the tribe you wish to leave
- Find your name and hover over it
- Click Leave Tribe Button
- Confirm You Want to Leave This Tribe
After you click okay, the screen will refresh and the tribe will be gone from your Tailwind tribes’ list.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Leaving a tribe cannot be undone. You would need to get an invitation to join again.
- When you leave a tribe it removes ALL your content from that tribe.
Are you looking for Tailwind tribes to join?
If so head on over to my list of over 30 Tailwind Tribes for bloggers, and pick a couple to join.