Are you looking for new ways for your child to practice their division? This Autumn Division Worksheet is an excellent way to add a little bit of the fall season while honing up their division skills.
Go ahead and pin this so other parents can help their kids ease back into school!
How is your child doing since they went back to school?
My oldest kid is doing great, but that summer slide always seems to take a toll on him. Even though we try to take steps to prevent summer slide, he still looses some of last year’s math facts!
What is Summer Slide?
Summer slide is where your child forgets some of what they’ve learned during the summer months.
What can you do?
We try to smooth his transition back to school with Education.com’s worksheets and activities, and let us say thanks to Education.com for providing us with today’s worksheet.
- Try to practice division every day, but keep it fun!
- Review their multiplication facts
- Find real-life examples of division problems.
Example: Give your kid a certain amount of candies. Then ask him to divide them with his siblings/friends to see how many each of them will have.
This post contains a few affiliate links which means I could receive a few pennies to help me test new products for you.
- Get fun division games like this one or maybe this one. Kids always absorb information in game form faster!
- Use an app like this one. My son loves this one!
- Try flash cards. I love the way these are made.
This autumn division worksheet makes learning new math skills easy for your child!Autumn Division Worksheet
How do you help your child master their division skills?
Other Great Back to School Tips:
How to Save Big on Back to School Clothing at Gymboree