Too tired to cook? We love to make Veggie Tortilla Pizza for lunch or a really quick dinner!
These mini, personal-sized pizzas are quick and fun to make. They are freshly baked in about 20 minutes! My husband and I decided one night that we were too tired to make regular pizza dough like we usually do. Voila! The Veggie Tortilla Pizza was born! As a bonus, let the kids help top their own- all the more fun! The tortilla cooks up nice and crispy, the perfect thin crust! This recipe is for one pizza.
Veggie Tortilla Pizza – Great for a Quick Meal!
1 medium tortilla
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Cut up bell peppers, onions, spinach, kale, mushrooms, tomatoes, or any other veggies you like!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brush or spray a baking sheet or pizza stone with olive oil, place tortilla on baking sheet.
- Top tortilla with sauce, cheese, and veggies
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are browned and cheese is melted and bubbly
- Enjoy! (CAUTION PIZZA AND PAN WILL BE HOT!)
Don’t forget to ‘Pin’ to your favorite recipe board!
Here is a printable, easy-to-read version, without all the pictures! I hate when I’m actually trying to make a recipe, and I have to scroll past all the pictures to try to read it. Frowny face.
Veggie Tortilla Pizzas
- 1 medium tortilla
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- cut up bell peppers, onions, spinach, kale, mushrooms, tomatoes or any other veggies you like
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Brush or spray a baking sheet or pizza stone with olive oil, place tortilla on baking sheet
Top tortilla with sauce, cheese, and veggies
Bake pizza for 10 mins or until edges are browned, and cheese is melted and bubbly
You may also like Veggie Scramble. It is a great way to increase your veggies!
Let me know in the comments if you liked this recipe and what toppings you liked best! I love getting feedback!