Low Carb Mini Crustless Pizzas - Easy Appetizers for Game Day
Who doesn't love a quick appetizer for Game Day? If you are looking to eat a little healthier this year, you will love my Low Carb Mini Crustless Pizzas!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
- Canadian Bacon Thick Round Slices
- One Jar of RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce
- 1.5 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese approx.
- One Can of Pineapple Chunks well drained
- Melted Coconut Oil or Your Favorite Oil
Preheat Oven to 350°
Lightly oil your pan.
Arrange Canadian Bacon slices over the pan.
Pinch and Fold them to get them to fit into the muffin cup. (See video)
Add one pineapple chunk on top Canadian Bacon and lightly push it to hold Canadian Bacon down.
Next, add one generous teaspoon of RAGÚ® Homestyle Sauce.
Top with shredded mozzarella cheese
Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is golden brown and melted.
Let cool for a few minutes and remove with a fork.